Customer & Social Media Manager APPLY NOW
A bit about the roll
Our customers are at the heart of every decision we make. The customer & social media manager will be dedicated to making a real positive impact on the lives of dogs and their owners.
We are searching for an outgoing, hardworking, all-around great communicator who cares passionately about the experience that our customers receive and our social media presence as a tool to meet new customers. You will be the face and ears of our customers. You will be talking to our customers on a daily basis and coming up with ways to make their journey a better one. All incoming and outgoing customer contact will go through you. You will be empowered to help shape our customer journey and come up with new ways to make people’s lives easier and happier.
🖥 Some of your day-to-day activities will include:
- Being the face and voice of Oscars Farm to new and existing customers.
- Take ownership of customer problems and technical issues from start to finish.
- Using communication tools including phone, email and live chat to keep customers informed.
- Dealing with queries, problems and feedback from our potential and current client base.
- Developing new and creative ways to bring happy moments to the people (and their pooches!) we serve.
- Taking customer insights & feedback and turning those into strategic decisions for the future of the business.
- Helping to form our culture and voice, and bring a fresh pair of eyes to everything.
- Growing, acquiring and tracking customers via social media platforms
- Creating content ideas and executing campaigns
- Track results and deliver weekly reporting and updates to wider team
- Work with our agency partners to drive the direction and success of campaigns we run together to ensure we gain the highest value from them.
📣. A bit about you.
- Customer service experience would be a bonus but not essential
- Social media marketing experience is a bonus but not essential
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Reasonable numerical reasoning skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fast learner and organised.
- Eager to learn and improve
- Genuine, honest, innovative and adaptable
- Creative, curious and full of ideas
- Big dog lover!
- Passion for start-ups
🐶. A bit about us.
Oscars Farm is the new fast growing dog food company that is taking the pooch world by storm. Our mission is to deliver health, tailored dog food to hungry pups all over the world, with sustainability in mind.
In order to achieve this we need an amazing team of people who are driven and passionate about our mission and to achieve our ambitious goals. You also probably love dogs as much as we do and want to make a difference to their lives and their diets.
Our fresh pressed dog food uses only use natural ingredients and our meals contain no additives or nasties. Our mission is for healthy pups and a healthy planet.
We think dogs deserve the best, if you think so too, please reach out.
🐕 A bit about what we offer.
- 21 days holiday
- Work from home or office.
- Oscars Farm employee discount.
- Employee share options
- Oscars Farm team partner discounts
We’re proud to be an active equal opportunity employer and are not afraid of putting extra weight on candidates from underrepresented groups.
We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences, and identities.|||Dublin, Ireland.|||Marketing||||||zCbwqH4AEY1IM8nQ|||PART_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false